6/01/2012

14 pictures for 7 days

I am tired, and no wonder.  I just edited photos from the last 7 days and realized what a busy and pretty great week it's been.  Here's my week in pictures:





I photographed rehearsals of the Calico Ball - a 10 week dance residency for third graders of the Beacon Public Schools.





Got a tour of the building that my husband and his partner bought in Newburgh.  It's 55,000 square feet if you need any space.


Went camping in the Catskills and came upon the ultimate fairyland where we built bridges for said fairies.




Got to see my friend, Melissa McGill's amazing show at Mad Dooley, a great new gallery in Beacon.


Went to an art opening at DIA:BEACON where my older son had a piece he did with his second grade class and a teaching artist from DIA.

And ended with my younger son's kindergarten musical where he performed a rather surreal version of twinkle, twinkle little star in which the girls were stars and the boys were soldiers.  


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Meredith.
    Those littles aren't so little anymore..
    Long overdue for a visit.
    xo

    ReplyDelete